Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Highlight Reel

In 2011 I started recording in Evernote those events that I thought would belong on my annual "Highlight Reel" (I know, a reel is an antiquated term but it still works for me).

Enjoy.

-New Years Eve 2010/2011 @ midnight in Catania, Sicily watching the fireworks over the city - looked like Baghdad on CNN

-Attending the GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards seeing George Beverly Shea receive his award

-Spring Training in Phoenix - getting to go into the Reds Locker room, meeting Bronson Arroyo and talking with Johnny Bench

-National Theater Live screening of Frankenstein in San Francisco

-Dinner at The French Laundry with Tom, Liz and Patti

-St. Patricks's Day celebration with Patti at the White House

-Visit to the Kennicott Mine in Salt Lake City with Mark Newman and Chris Hollenbeck

-Seeing War Horse (the play) at the National Theater in London with "The Frepps"

-Hanging with Garry Maddox in his suite at the Phillies vs Red Sox game during our visit to see the Murabitos

-Patti and I Riding out Hurricane Irene and the Reynold's Pre-Hurricane Party @ their house aptly named, "Landfall"

-Patti and I attending the White House Holiday Reception with President and Mrs. Obama

No comments: